Blaze Your Trail With Us
Join our team
Join Our Team
Are you looking for an opportunity to secure your future with meaningful work? One Health Direct is committed to connecting with customers in a whole new way. We hire and develop the best of the best and provide opportunities for advancement.
Why Work With Us
One Health Direct is committed to a culture which promotes acceptance, requires respect to each person, and is dedicated to the success of each employee. We hire and develop good people. We take pride in improving the lives of both our employees and the customers we speak with every day.
As a One Health Direct employee you will receive health and well-being benefits with dental, prescription, and vision options after your 90 day probationary period.
We offer competitive compensation programs including commissions, reward and recognition for performance, exemplary behaviors aligned to company values, and loyalty of service.
Call Center Medical Sales Representative - Dunedin, FL
One Health Direct is seeking high energy Sales Representatives who are ready to produce in a competitive, results-driven sales culture. One Health Direct is a high-energy sales environment, with highly competitive wages, commissions, paid time off, full benefits, and world-class training. We specialize in high quality durable medical equipment. One Health Direct takes the current Pandemic very seriously and is practicing Social Distancing guidelines and current CDC recommendations.
As a new Sales Representative at One Health Direct, you will be responsible for taking 200-300 calls daily, determining client’s needs, insurance eligibility, and which partner company best fits the client’s specific requirements.
Base pay will start at $12.50 an hour plus commissions. Upon completion of training your base pay will range from $12.50-$25.00 based on sales performance.
What’s in it for me?
- Paid Training
- NO COLD CALLING!
- Full-time position
- Paid time off/ paid holidays
- Attractive commission structure on top of base salary
- A great fast-paced, friendly work environment
- Great benefits
What does One Health Direct expect from you?
- A positive attitude
- High Energy
- Be coachable
- Be at work on time, every day
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Computer and phone competency
- The ability to multi-task while carrying on a conversation with clients
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.50 – $25.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
We have instituted CDC guidelines throughout our office and provide face masks, sanitizers, and gloves at no cost to all employees.
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Call Center Medical Sales Representative - San Juan, Puerto Rico
Also looking to promote leaders from within location.
One Health Direct is a high-energy sales environment, with highly competitive wages, commissions, paid time off, full benefits, and world-class training. We specialize in high quality durable medical equipment.
One Health Direct takes the current Pandemic very seriously and is practicing Social Distancing guidelines and current CDC recommendations.
Become part of our growing team in PR.
As a new Sales Representative at One Health Direct, you will be responsible for:
· Managing 200-300 calls daily
· Determining the client’s needs
· Identifying Insurance eligibility, and which partner company best fits the client’s specific requirements.
· Strong personal Skills
· Computer and phone competency
· The ability to multi-task while carrying on a conversation with clients
· Contact potential customers/patients to help obtain correct medical equipment
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $9.00 – $11.00 per hour
We follow all CDC guidelines. Face Mask is Highly recommended!!
Full Stack Software Engineer - San Juan, Puerto Rico
One Health Direct is a healthcare contact center that specializes in the direct-to-consumer marketing of healthcare products. We are currently supporting five nationwide medical equipment providers with our marketing, sales, customer service department, and billing services.
One Health Direct is expanding its development team in the San Juan, Puerto Rico area. We are looking for a full stack developer that is also able to document software defects, design test scripts, and create manuals for new software features.
The right candidate should be disciplined, knowledgeable, detail-oriented, and optimistic.
· Full Stack Development Skills
· QA Testing Experience
· Fluent in English
We are looking for the following criteria:
· Local San Juan, Puerto Rico area resident
· Able to develop and interface with different vendor API’s using node, php, nnginx, lua.
· PSQL database modeling and performance analysis
· Proven experience as a full-stack developer leading the end-to-end deployment with modern tech stack (JS frameworks, static site generators, REST APIs, – —–
· GraphQL, CMSs, CDNs, etc.
· Experience with database design, migration paths, and content management systems
· Ingesting structured and unstructured data
· Understanding relational and distributed data models
· Proven experience with sockets and node clustering environments
· Ability to articulate and document bugs, change requests, and new features.
· Possesses the skills to design interface features for custom and static deployments
· Displays an aptitude for long term digital strategy
· Works well under pressure and high demand
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
All CDC guidelines are followed. FACE MASK!!
Complete the form below to apply for a job. Don’t forget to attach your resume!
Our Hiring Process
Candidates have greater success when their experience strongly matches our job requirements, so make sure the skills and achievements on your resume are aligned to the job description.
Applications are read by real humans who are both experts in interpreting resumes and are familiar with our jobs within a talent segment—not just the one you applied for.
Our competencies-based interviewing process is intended to help us minimize unconscious bias while also making sure we hire people who will thrive in our environment.
If you’re selected, and the fit and timing are right on your end as well, stay in close touch with your recruiter who will walk you through the proposed details of the offer.
Once you’ve signed your offer, our immersive onboarding experience will get you ready for Day 1 and set you up for success!